Safety Matters At Bogner Construction. We have been recognized by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and earned Safety Awards for outstanding safety performance year after year in the construction services workspace.
Protecting Our Clients
Initiating and maintaining the highest quality safety program in the industry protects not only Bogner, but our clients as well. We have established, and continuously work to improve our well-recognized award winning safety program by employing a full-time safety official and taking a positive proactive stance on all aspects of safety.
Lost Time Rate 25% Under Average
For many years, Bogner has received the Contractor’s Safety Award for achieving a Lost Time Incident Rate of 25% below the national average.
At all Bogner Construction work sites we require:
- 100% hard hat use, safety glasses, gloves and safety green apparel on every construction project
- All superintendents complete, at a minimum, the OSHA 30 Hour safety course, CPR and Basic First Aid Courses.
- All jobsite employees complete, at a minimum, the OSHA 10 Hour safety course, CPR and Basic First Aid Courses.
- Our excavation foreman and operators successfully pass the Trench Safety Certification as required by the OSHA guidelines.
- New hire employees receive both safety and drug free safety training.
Drug Free Safety Program
We are an advanced level Drug Free Work Place as outlined by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (OBWC). All personnel are subject to Pre-hire, Random, Post Accident, and Suspicion Based Testing.
Statewide Winner Two Times
The Ohio Contractors Association conducts an annual competition to determine the outstanding safety program in the state. Bogner Construction Company is one of the few firms to have won this statewide safety award two times.
OSHA Elite Contractor
Under the former OSHA recognition system, Bogner was designated as an “Elite Contractor” for exceeding specific safety criteria. Our safety team has conducted seminars throughout the state on issues related to construction industry safety.
A Merit Rated General Contractor
Bogner has been a Merit Rated Contractor for the past 13 years based on the Ohio BWC Experience Modifications Rate (EMR) System.