Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
Bogner Construction Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Anonymous Usage of BCC’s Website(s)
You are welcome to visit BCC’s website(s) while remaining anonymous and not revealing any Personal Data. Sharing your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of many of BCC’s features and programs. The information you provide to BCC will better enable BCC to communicate with you regarding our products / services and your needs.
Data We Collect and How We Use it
BCC uses Personal Data to enhance the service of BCC’s website(s) to personalize information provided to you online or offline. Additional information on the purpose for which we use your data may be provided to you when entering your Personal Data in a particular form. Your Personal Data is collected through, stored and processed by BCC or service providers of BCC in the USA.
In addition to Personal Data, BCC collects certain information on an anonymous basis, i.e. this information cannot be associated with you personally. For example, BCC collects the number of visitors to our website(s), browsing patterns and areas of interest. We analyze this data to assess trends, statistics, and customers needs, to help us improve our website(s), products, services, and better serve our customers.
- Contact Information
- Email Address
- And other information relevant to Customer Survey Questions
- Phone Number
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interest.
We may use your email address to communicate with you, for example, to notify you of content that you might find of interest. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive.
We will never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Disclosure to Other Companies
Under certain circumstances, Personal Data may be given to BCC business partners when we believe your business interests will be served. For instance, if we need to ship products to you, we will share your name and address with a carrier. BCC will also release Personal Data if compelled by law to do so. Otherwise, BCC will not provide your Personal Data to any third party outside the BCC group of companies without your consent.
A Word on Cookies
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways, i.e. including but not limited to:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. * If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at our contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Children Under the Age of 13
The vast majority of BCC website(s) do not target and are not intended for children under the age of 13. BCC values the privacy needs of these children and encourages parents to be an active participant in their childs online activities and interest. We abide by the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requirements. BCC website(s) that do not target children will not knowingly collect data from them. If we discover Personal Data from a child that has been provided through a BCC website that is targeted to adults and older children, we will eliminate that data.