As our clients recognize the benefits of a pre-engineered metal building, Bogner Construction Company teams up with Nucor Building Systems. Nucor Building Systems is a leading manufacturer of metal building systems including the industrial, commercial, warehouse, community, and agricultural markets.
Their authorized network consists of over 800 of the best design-build contractors in the business [Bogner Construction being one of them], providing exceptional solutions, on time, and within budget; all consistent with Bogner’s delivery goal of projects.
Why Choose a Metal Building?
The stringent state-of-the-art requirements of today’s building owners demand that their building system employ not only advanced designs, but also offer flexibility, energy efficiency, and speedy construction times.
Convenience, Flexibility, and Ease of Expansion:
When a steel building is used, design, fabrication, and construction times are greatly reduced. And future expansion is uncomplicated. Custom engineering and design of today’s metal buildings allow owners to have the look they want, with the functionality they need.
Nucor is the largest steel recycler in the nation. Nucor Building System’s may contain steel from all of the Nucor steel mills including sheet, plate, bar and beam. The average amount of recycled steel used in our products is over 80%. As an active member of the MBMA Energy Committee as well as the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), Nucor Building Systems is helping create the curve concerning energy efficient buildings.
Some of the Bogner Construction Company projects featuring Nucor Building Systems:
- Gault Recreation Center at Wooster High School
- Church of the Savior Life Center
- Round Lake Christian Assembly
- Wooster Ready Mix [Formerly Tri-M Block & Supply]
- Triway Auxiliary Gym
- Stahl Dump Body Plant; Cardington, Ohio
- Alpine Cheese Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Holmes Cheese Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Wil-Burt Factory Addition
- Wayne Dalton Truck Garage
- The College of Wooster Scot Center
- Walnut Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant