Bogner is Fast, Efficient & Cost Effective
Design-Build allows for budget and schedule control much earlier in the project process than other methods of construction. The close working relationship between design-build team members during the all-important pre-construction phase enhances everyone’s efficiency. Changes made during the design process can be carried out quickly and cost-effectively with the owner being comfortable that both design and constructability issues are being addressed.
With the architect and consulting engineers as part of the design-build team, communications are improved, decisions are made faster, and responsibilities are fixed.
The design-build team coordinates bidding and procurement procedures. Once the owner approves the final budget, construction can begin. The design-builder and its subcontractors then deliver a quality finished project within the established schedule.
If required, the work may proceed on a “fast track” basis with documents being developed while construction is in progress.
COMING SOON: Western Reserve Group Phase II Office Building // Construction Begins 2019
OUR DIVERSIFIED PORTFOLIO:
Bogner Construction Company has completed the following projects as Design-Build Contractors:
- Alice Noble Ice Arena
- Alpine Cheese Company (Waste Water Treatment Plant & 2 Cooler Additions)
- Ashland Grace Brethren Church
- Brethren Care Village (4 facilities)
- Critchfield Law Firm (Downtown Wooster Office Renovation & Millersburg, Ohio Branch)
- Dix Communications
- Gault Admissions Center
- Gault Family Learning Center
- Holden Hall Renovation
- Holmes Cheese Company (Office Addition & Renovation, Slicing Room, Milk Storage Tanks & Foundations, and 2 Waste Water Treatment Plants)
- Julia’s Place for Every Woman’s House
- Plymouth Foam (Gnaddenhutten, Ohio)
- PNC Bank (Cleveland/Beall Branch & Public Square Office)
- STEPS (Liberty Center & Lorson House)
- TechniGraphicS (Wooster, OH Phase I & II and Fort Collins, CO Phase I & II)
- The Daily Record (Downtown Office Renovation & New Printing Facility)
- United Titanium (5 facilities)
- Wagner Hall
- Wayne Dalton Corporation (3 Plant Expansions)
- Wayne Savings Community Bank (Cleveland Pointe Financial Center)
- Western Reserve Group (Cleveland Rd. Renovation & Benden Dr. New Operations Center)
- Worthington Industry Companies (Gerstenslager Company Danley Press Pit)
- Wooster Brush Company (9 facilities)