Bogner Construction has provided a variety of high quality concrete contractor services for nearly 100 years now. Our experienced team only uses the highest quality construction and building materials to ensure your project is done to our strict standards as well as meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Whether your project is residential or commercial, we have the masonry equipment, experience, and team to handle any new concrete pouring and finishing needs. We take pride in maintaining the very best and most experienced workers to complete our clients’ projects.
We can provide a vast array of concrete finishes, including a smooth finish, exposed aggregate finish, stamped finishes and/or stained finishes. Some of the concrete services Bogner Construction offers, include:
- Walls: retaining and foundation walls
- Custom concrete forms
- Flat-work, including basement floors, factory floors, garage floors, porches, driveways, sidewalks, patios, and steps, etc.
- Demolition services, tear-out and replacement and new construction
- Footings that are properly placed and reinforced to suit your specific needs
- A variety of commercial applications, including machine pads and sign foundations
Bogner has completed many various concrete placing projects. The following short-list shows a few of our projects and their size in relation to total cubic yards.
Project Name / Total Cubic Yards Poured:
- Scot Center – The College of Wooster: 3,029 cubic yards
- The Ohio State University O.A.R.D.C. – PAAR Facility: 4,000 cubic yards
- Ashland Waste Water Treatment Plant – Flow Equalization: 5,005 cubic yards
- Wooster High School: 21,700 cubic yards
- JM Smucker Company – Plant Expansion: 3,140 cubic yards
- Gerstenslager Company – Danley Press Line: 5,100 cubic yards
- Timken Company: 3,165 cubic yards
- Wooster Waste Water Treatment Plant: 2,260 cubic yards
The COLLEGE OF WOOSTER SCOT CENTER
One of our most unique concrete slab pours was completed on July 8th, 2010;
the actual concrete pouring began at 2am to take advantage of cooler weather and was promptly completed at 9:15am.
Bogner Construction Company teamed up with the Containment Architect/Structural Engineer, Flad Architects of Madison, WI, to complete the 378 cubic yard concrete pour using a 36 person crew. This concrete was a special no shrink concrete mix designed for bio-containment facilities requiring special cement, handling, and mixing . The seven day cylinder breaks were 4,800 psi and 5,100 psi respectively. In the photo above, all Bogner personnel are wearing company provided high visibility safety green t-shirts.
Ashland Flow Equalization Chamber
A Photo Montage Demonstration
The 29′ deep chamber was constructed inside a 31,229 square foot sheet pile enclosure braced with walers and grouted tie rods. There were 176 spiral tie downs drilled 50′ into the sub-grade and anchored into the 2′ 6″ thick base slab to counteract any floating action when the basin was (normally) empty.
“just for fun”